Monday, January 31, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

Tomorrow's Recess:



That's right, "Annie"!

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

How did breakfast go this morning? Was it a success?

Book suggestion: "Why We Get Fat" by Gary Taubes. Debunks the false science behind the calories in-calories-out theory. Not all calories are created equal and get this--people don't get fat because they eat too much, they eat too much because they get fat. Could that be possible? I'll probably be discussing this topic in the near future, however, I highly recommend reading the book.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

11:58

I swear I was born without abdominal muscles. I'm practically doing singles after the first 10 sit-ups. I'm going to work on my sit-ups before we do good ol' Annie again. Pretty embarrassing, but not surprising.

vandalPT said...

No tues workouts for me.
PR for Annie 9 something... not today.
12:45---it took those extra 3 min to do the first 50 du. I guess once I'm breathing heavy I can do them, 20/30 unbroken consistently the rest if the way. My timing is off when rested.
You planning on a rest day thurs?

Jennifer said...

9:49
scaled: SUs x 3